- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer 5.0 (or higher) or Netscape 4.7 (Version 6 and 7 are not compatible).
- In testing this site, we have found that search criteria is saved when using the back button in Internet Explorer, but not in Netscape.
- Attention AOL users: After you have installed one of these two browsers, log into AOL and minmize your AOL browser, then open IE or Netscape and the site will be accessible.
- If you receive an error message telling you that you do not have access to the Imaged Documents Online site, please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or Webmaster and ask them to give you access to Port 8000.
- If you find you are printing an extra blank page, set your Printing Range to the appropriate number of pages.
- Margins will need to be set at .25 on all sides (top, bottom, left, right) to insure that the entire image is printed on a single page.
- Some images require legal size (8.5 x 14 inch) paper to print on a single page.
- Some documents are multi-page TIFFs and can be hundreds of pages in length. You can either selectively print each page--one at a time--as you view them online, or you can save the entire document by right-clicking your mouse on the Download Document link and saving it to your computer to print at a later time (highly recommended).
For more detailed help and examples, use the appropriate link below:
Last Modified: November 10th, 2008